Friday, June 15, 2012

This is a blog I've set up just for our trip.  We decided early on to keep our adoption blog private.  We've written it like a diary to Oliver and will have it bound into a book when it's finished.  However, our trip to Seoul needed a place to dump photos while on our trip!  We needed a place to share with friends and family  how our trip was progressing in real time.
Well, as real time as we can manage.

I plan on dumping photos each night onto the blog.  
1.  This clears up space on my camera.  
2.  Minimal pictures will be lost if God forbid our camera is lost or stolen before the trip is over.
3.  No one is left in suspense for long.

Are you READY???

Good.  

We leave in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to follow along!! Congrats, go get that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So exciting! Have an awesome trip. Can't wait to follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've waited so long to see you travel! I know while I was waiting that darn wait, travel blogs to Korea kept me partially sane! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete